This job comes with a fully supported relocation package to Tallinn from any location and there is an opportunity to start remotely as well before moving to Tallinn.
We are extending the Golang team for our client a Nordic leader in SW development for the automotive, telecom and industrial domains. We’re looking for multiple Golang developers of a different level of expertise.
About the company:
We are Unikie!
A modern age Finnish software industry company founded 2015. At Unikie we develop cutting edge technology solutions for automotive, telecom and industrial domains. We’re great with ADAS, telematics, analytics and machine learning solutions, software and algorithms. Unikie employed about 400 software professionals within less than 6 years and the growth continues. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Finland and now we expand our growth to Poland and Estonia. And yes, we have our own products and R&D.
Currently we are looking for experienced and passionate Golang developers to joint the team!
- Become a forerunner in our new project with a North America based global and well known IT company developing HW and SW services
- Design, develop, document, and test core software components according to product requirements
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate their development work
- Work with QA and DevOps team to deliver quality software
- Research and investigate product requirements and new technologies
- Ideally: 3+ years in backend service development, practical experience with GO
- Good knowledge of service development, has experience in core business logic development
- Good knowledge of Restful API development, know how to design and develop Restful API
- Good knowledge of database systems, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Familiar with microservice architecture
- Familiar with message queue systems, such as Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ
- Experience in writing unit tests to ensure code quality
- Experience in development under Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in designing high-available, large-scale, fault-tolerant web services
- Experience in distributed systems, such as the zookeeper, etc
- Familiar with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of cloud native technologies, such as docker, Kubernetes. Hands-on experience would be a plus
- Knowledge about CI/CD and DevOps culture
Why join Unikie? You will get to:
- Build new solutions for our customers
- Collaborate with colleagues (and customers) who are at the top of their field
- Develop and challenge yourself and learn more from experienced software talents
- Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex difficult challenges our customers might be facing
- Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field
- Work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization that looks after its own
- In addition to our customer deliveries, we focus on our own R&D, where you can bring your own expertise to, if you want to
Our operation is based on openness and transparency, regarding both our own community as well as our customers. At the top of our values are customers and jointly achieved results. Our other core values are honesty, responsibility and competence combined with a burning desire to develop oneself, and solving the most difficult technological challenges.
We bring a unique partnership to our customers’ key projects, as well as specially talented experts in software development. Our experts operate as consultants and developers in challenging technological undertakings.
Straightforward hiring process
- Introduction call 20 mins
- Unikie tech interview 20-45 mins
- Coding test 2-3 hours
- Final interview with client
Location -> Lõõtsa 8, 6th floor, Ülemiste City Tallinn Estonia